PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Worknman

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 23, 2019
She knew I picked up pipe smoking as a new hobby 6 months ago but I guess the didn't know just how enthusiastic I was. She went looking for Christmas ornaments in the plastic storage container which I converted to a cellar and pipe supply bin.

Her first words were "Jesus" ?

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
She knew I picked up pipe smoking as a new hobby 6 months ago but I guess the didn't know just how enthusiastic I was. She went looking for Christmas ornaments in the plastic storage container which I converted to a cellar and pipe supply bin.

well as long as she's allowed to give you the same jesus moment back, then it all should be fine.

tobefrank

Lifer
Jun 22, 2015
Australia
My wife has generally been OK with my TAD orders. My saving grace has been that ordering online from the US was that much cheaper than buying pipe tobacco here in Australia which makes for a good argument to buy more. $10 USD per tin vs $50 AUD then ($100 AUD per tin now).

I must admit I haven’t declared all orders (to my wife ;)), but I suspect she knows. By any standard my ‘cellar’ is very modest compared to some of you guys.

Now that Australia has clamped down on international mail orders, I’m happy that I ordered as much as I did when it was still possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.