PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

hauntedmyst

Lifer
Feb 1, 2010
Chicago
When my wife finds something I haven't told her about, I just go into jazz hands and don't move until she claps. By that time she's usually forgotten why she was angry.

tenor.gif

I wish all of mine would fit into a bin. I have a spare room full. Whenever we get into an argument about something she wants to spend money on, and I try to put my foot down, she starts walking furiously back to that room... and I am like, "Honey, what are you doing? Come back here, let's talk."

Some women are worth it all. I couldn't love someone more, but sometimes... puffy

Reactions: spartacus

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
This from an old hubby who married a little late for his generation, age thirty, lost his beloved, spent ten years as a widower, and married a woman I met in my teens as an undergrad: Build your wife into your life. Don't live compartmentalized. The poet and novelist Robert Penn Warren noted that you must often address your spouse by "indirection," to be sensitive, polite, and tactful, but that doesn't mean secretive. He just said the indirection part, and I added the rest. To the degree you can do that, it is all to the good.

Reactions: Worknman
Status
Not open for further replies.