PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I have multiples of two artisan carvers, Jerry Perry of Colfax, N.C., and Mogen Johansen of Denmark, and multiples of factory brands from Savinelli, Peterson, Nording, Stanwell, BC, Chacom, Ropp, Kaywoodie, Rossi, and of course Missouri Meerschaum. I probably left someone out, but that's a snapshot. I have artisan pipes, singles, from Bob Hayes of N.C. and Les Wood (Ferndown) of UK.

WVOldFart

Lifer
Sep 1, 2021
Eastern panhandle, WV
Currently:
15 Peterson
7 Morgan Bones
6 Savinelli
4 Falcon pipes
5 Kaywoodie
2 Stanwell
1 yello- bole
1 LHS
2 Custom FrankThunderpipes
2 nQa customs
3 clay pipes
3 M.M. cobs
1 Dr.Grabow
3 self made pipes
1 Viking
1 Star Meerschaum
1BRIARLEE
1 French made bulldog ?
1 Jonas Design
1 Preban Holm
1 BriarWorks
My friend, all those beautiful pipes and not one Molina. Hang your head in shame. ha ha

The "factory" pipes that I have the most of are Hilsons. Just the antique lines or briars. I don't care much for their bakerites or meerschaum lined pipes. Then, it is tied between Beckers and Dan Chlebove pipes. I kind of stopped chasing Beckers when I found out that his son had been making them for Paulo. It sort of ruined the pixie dust for me. But, Dan makes a damn fine pipe.

krizzose

Lifer
Feb 13, 2013
Michigan
I have a Tinsky I commissioned, but that’s it for artisan pipes. Otherwise, just a bunch of midrange factory pipes with a Savinelli lean. And cobs, of course.

Now that I’m done with large tobacco purchases, I’ve got my eye on some higher end pipes. I’ll probably do another Tinsky commission, maybe a Castello. But I love Savinellis, and like the classic simplicity of the Punto Oro finishes; I see a few of those for me in the near future.