PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikethompson

Lifer
Jun 26, 2016
Near Toronto, Ontario, Canada
I'd would absolutely LOVE a Peter Matzhold pipe. He is a carved that lives in the same area as family in Austria, outside Graz.

300px-Peter_Matzhold.jpg

His pipes look absolutely stunning, and are so out of my price range it is hilarious. Here are just a few examples of his work:

300px-Peter_Matzhold_Pipe01.jpg

MatzholdLongShankBelge.jpg

Dissident_Mantis

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 8, 2020
A little out of my price range, but I would love to pick up one of Jeremiah Mierke's Gumnut pipes. He owns Bullfrog pipes, I am embarrassed to say that I am just noticing that pun as I type this.

shanez

Lifer
Jul 10, 2018
Las Vegas
Scottie Piersel
Wandi Riyadi
Rad Davis
Kim Jongwook
Rusen Rusenov
Yuki Tokutomi
Trevor Talbert
Grant Batson
David Huber
Aleksić Dragomir
Costantino Maccarone
Darko Milovanovic
Manfred Hortig
Tatsuo Tajima
Valeriy Ryzhenko
Vilma Armellini
James Davis

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
I have been very blessed in the number of artisan pipes I own. I have 22 Rad Davis, 10 Brian Ruthenbergs and a number of Bruce Weavers, Scott Thiles, Trever Talberts and others.

I was really lucky when I scored a Scottie Persel that was a full size bent Billiard as I am not a fan of her pencil necks. The pipe smokes brilliantly and I am proud to own it.

I am sure I will add other estates as I go along and there are many I pine for, I should add that I collect mostly No American artisan pipes as I lkke to support our guys and girls. I have my fill with the Danes and Italians.

Jan 28, 2018
Sarasota, FL
I have multiples from Rad Davis, Ryan Alden, Jose Rubio, Martin Cermak, Alexander and Larrysson and his Son Paulsson. Recently acquired an estate Ruthenberg I'm impressed with. I'm so happy with the pipes from these files, kind of reluctant to venture elsewhere.

trubka2

Lifer
Feb 27, 2019
I'm hoping to buy my first artisan pipe in the somewhat near future. Of the makers I might actually be able to afford, I really like some of the pipes I've seen from Ryan Alden, Brian Ruthenberg, Bruno Nuttens, Jerry Crawford, Tim West. But I've only recently started to let my eyes wander over to the artisan pipes, and there are so many people making cool pipes that it's kind of hard to get oriented.

alaskanpiper

Enabler in Chief
May 23, 2019
Alaska
I'm hoping to buy my first artisan pipe in the somewhat near future. Of the makers I might actually be able to afford, I really like some of the pipes I've seen from Ryan Alden, Brian Ruthenberg, Bruno Nuttens, Jerry Crawford, Tim West. But I've only recently started to let my eyes wander over to the artisan pipes, and there are so many people making cool pipes that it's kind of hard to get oriented.
Pipestud has had quite a few ruthenberg estates lately for good prices. Wouldn’t be surprised if one popped up again there soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.