Who's going to the New Orleans Show?

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jon11

Oct 25, 2013
I was at the show today and had a great time. Toby did a great job putting this together! Nice meeting some of you guys briefly. I'll be back next year

pylorns

Preferred Member
Aug 20, 2013
Austin
It was great meeting you guys, was a crazy fun weekend and we've got some good pics that Wes, our official photographer got that we'll load up soon!

saint007

Preferred Member
Dec 22, 2013
A special "thank you" to Mark Ryan for allowing us to have lunch Friday in the same room as his strippers. :D

rigmedic1

Preferred Member
May 29, 2011
It was absolutely great meeting everyone, and finally putting faces to names.

Ryan Alden, Rigmedic (me), and Brian Levine

tobyducote

Preferred Member
Jun 10, 2012
Rig wore a path down the isles trying to decide what pipes to buy...I've never seen him so confused, excited and anxious all at the same time...great time my friend!!

lonestar

Preferred Member
Mar 22, 2011
Edgewood Texas
Toby that was a GREAT show ! I've been to a bunch of shows, and the atmosphere here was fantastic. The fact that turnout was good after all the last minute changes is really a testament to how much everyone involved put into the show. I hope we can keep growing this and see even more people make the trip next year.

It was awesome to meet all of you at the show, I really had a blast !

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
We hit Memphis last night, but I was able to stop by the Country Squire shop for tobacco and a pipe bag. I really enjoyed meeting Jon David at the show.

Status
Not open for further replies.