Who Makes the Tinderbox Cherry Almond Blend?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Salvaje

Can't Leave
Mar 19, 2022
NC
Might someone assist me as to where else I might try to purchase the Cherry Almond blend from Tinderbox. Is it only sold through Tinderbox or is it under another name? It seems quite expensive for 16oz.

Salvaje

Can't Leave
Mar 19, 2022
NC
Bahahahahaha…seriously?! You are the MAN!!! That’s awesome! I’m looking but haven’t found it yet.
Thank you for your assistance but it seems that LL Almond has been discontinued. If anyone can help point me in a direction that may have a stash for sale. If not I guess I’ll be paying a bit of an overpricing.

scloyd

Lifer
May 23, 2018
Thank you for your assistance but it seems that LL Almond has been discontinued. If anyone can help point me in a direction that may have a stash for sale. If not I guess I’ll be paying a bit of an overpricing.
The Rockford, Illinois Tinderbox has it online for $29/8oz. or $55/pound.

I live about 30-35 minutes from there. If you only want a few ounces, let me know. I can pick it up for you.

If you're interested, PM me.

Salvaje

Can't Leave
Mar 19, 2022
NC
I

I live about 30-35 minutes from there. If you only want a few ounces, let me know. I can pick it up for you.

just called Tinderbox at the boardwalk on Myrtle Beach and I was quoted $38.00 16oz + $10 s/h. Sounds like MB is the winner so far. Of course when I asked where they order from they wouldn’t say.

Salvaje

Can't Leave
Mar 19, 2022
NC

FYI-the NC and SC Tinderbox B&M’s are owned by the same people. I spoke with them and they were great to try and help me, but wouldn’t reveal where they purchase their Cherry Almond from. 🤦🏼‍♂️

canucklehead

Lifer
Aug 1, 2018
Alberta
Could be using Sutliff 777.
Blended with Sutliff 702 could be a decent approximation.🤔

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Sutliff 777 is an Amaretto
Blended with Sutliff 702 could be a decent approximation.🤔

Amaretto has the flavor of Almonds and Cherries.

Salvaje

Can't Leave
Mar 19, 2022
NC
I hope that Tinderbox people I spoke with are ok. Didn’t think about the fact that my wife and I were there about two days before Ian hit Myrtle Beach. We took a picture in front of the store.