PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

pipesandscotch

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 29, 2010
Northeast PA
Title edited. See Rule 9. -jpm

Get a new pipe for Christmas? If so, I (and I'm sure others too) would love to hear what you got and what you think of it. Now, be honest, do you love it, hate it, don't really care, or wondering how you can sell it without the wife knowing. Was the first puff better than sex or make you want to go out to the garage and hang yourself? Prying minds want to know!
Got a Peterson Christmas Heritage in September and it was stashed for Christmas day. And eager to fire the first bowl (Wilke 515), against my better judgment, did not wipe out the bowl coat. Bad move. Lava flow from Mount St. Helen's. Took care of that afterwards and Wish they would stop using that mess. Largest pipe in my collection. On a positive note, both initial bowls proved to be a good smoke.

BigIrish1

Lurker
Jan 31, 2020
Could we get a little more info, and a few more pics of the Ser Jacopo? That's the one with the tree-bark look? Right? .......... Man, that's one cool looking pipe!..............
Look up Tom Spanu. He does briar pipes with cork. I’ve got 2 of these. Good smokers. Pretty cool pipes. The one above came with a cork case.

Reactions: beefeater33