PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

FurCoat

Lifer
Sep 21, 2020
North Carolina
I've done that with brand new Mt dew bottles. Usually I caught it right after I spit, so I just take a huge swig and swallow it all in one go. Fresh soda once again 😂

I recently started dipping again last year in an attempt to quit cigs. Didn't work. Used to chew and dip years ago. Glad to be back with the dip. I love it.

Pipes, cigs, dip, cigars, nasal snuff. It's all good.
I use a ginger ale bottle. I'll leave about an inch of soda at the bottom. Something about ginger ale keeps the spit from getting odorous.

didimauw

Staff member
Jul 28, 2013
Burlington WI
I use a ginger ale bottle. I'll leave about an inch of soda at the bottom. Something about ginger ale keeps the spit from getting odorous.
I'm a spitter and know no other way. I bought a hinged water bottle, with a lip on it just for that purpose. It's black so no one can see what's in it, and spill proof (when Im not knocking it off the computer desk for the 6th time while open) 🤮.

FurCoat

Lifer
Sep 21, 2020
North Carolina
That’s too funny!
I was going to say cannonball because if I’m somewhere that has it I always grab two plugs. Small world😂 I always stop at JR’s if I pass it. Got the last Frog Morton Tins I have from them actually.
I snatched up every tin of discontinued Orlik and big tubs of SWR they had.

• Wow
Reactions: PaulRVA

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
I chewed on and off for years...Red Man, Beechnut, LG...but last time was probably about 8 years ago. Sometimes I think about getting some, but never do for some reason. Only tried dip a few times and couldn't handle the nic tidal wave that comes with that stuff...BIG difference from the leaf stuff.

Reactions: PaulRVA

Brig

Lurker
Jun 23, 2024
New England
I dipped for 15 years. I gutted it for the last 5 of that, hadn't used a spitter in years.

Cancer runs in my family and I don't think it's a fun way to go, so I finally quit 3 years ago when someone else in the family contracted lung cancer, but have been using Smokey Mountain herbal dip ever since because I like having something in the pocket. It's a nicotine free, tobacco free alternative of mostly mint and kudzu root, with lots of molasses.

BCF

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 23, 2022
Pennsylvania
Me and Copenhagen have been hanging out together since the 8th grade. First Snuff, since that's all they made then, now Long Cut. We learned to swallow that juice early (giggle here) so as not to be detected by the authorities (teachers), but the chorus of hic-cups often gave us away. We sounded like peepers!! 🤣🤣

didimauw

Staff member
Jul 28, 2013
Burlington WI
Me and Copenhagen have been hanging out together since the 8th grade. First Snuff, since that's all they made then, now Long Cut. We learned to swallow that juice early (giggle here) so as not to be detected by the authorities (teachers), but the chorus of hic-cups often gave us away. We sounded like peepers!! 🤣🤣

Every time I try to just gut it or be discreet about it, I get the hiccups. Only takes a few minutes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: BCF and PaulRVA