Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 4, 2012
Thank you, thank you, thank you.
I am feeling good about it.
No regrets, right?

akfilm

Can't Leave
Mar 2, 2016
The first half of this thread was riveting, far better more intriguing than any work I actually have to do. A nail-biting saga. Congratulations on the pipe! Enjoy every puff!

sjfine

Mar 4, 2012
The first half of this thread was riveting, far better more intriguing than any work I actually have to do. A nail-biting saga.

You should have lived it. I literally (not figuratively) had my blood pressure monitor on for most of the last 15 minutes. :rofl:

blackbeard

Sep 13, 2015
That, looks like one fine smoking pipe. I hope it is, enjoy and congratulations again!

jackswilling

Lifer
Feb 15, 2015
I read the original thread.

And just now went back for "the rest of the story." Based on the OP, I never expected such a happy ending. Agree, he is a great seller to deal with, second only to The Stud.

sjfine

Mar 4, 2012
Well, it has been about an hour since I first held my White Whale, and it is everything I thought it would be.
I'll smoke her later, and try to get a pic up.
Thank you all again for the support.

randelli

Nov 21, 2015
I will turn 50 in a few weeks. I guess it is time to start cellaring aloha shirts...

drwatson

Lifer
Aug 3, 2010
toledo
Congrats, its always good to have that white whale pipe. $360 is not bad either, hell I've spent more than that on hookers and booze last night!!! :mrgreen:

Just kidding!....Or am I? :oops:

josephcross

Dec 30, 2015
So glad you got the pipe. I started reading this thread telling myself "Oh no! Its going to get away!" and was totally relieved you got it. Great looking pipe!

sjfine

Mar 4, 2012
Thank you.
I have a few pipes at this stage; some 4 or 5 years in. I have some favorites, and some great smokers. This one is right at the top of the list.
(I'm still saving for my custom chopper.)

Status
Not open for further replies.