PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

sjfine

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 4, 2012
Holy Freaking Crap, Gentlemen.
The last 30 minutes was torture. Absolute torture.
But, it's mine.
And, it didn't get anywhere NEAR as high as I thought it would.
I can't tell you how much I appreciate the support, guys. It kept me at the screen. And it paid off. Big.
Thanks.

sjfine

Mar 4, 2012
Ha! And then the power went out. Just got my connection back. Talk about timing.
And, thank you, guys.

lestrout

Lifer
Jan 28, 2010
Chester County, PA
Yo sj
WTG. I love my bevy of Beckers - their stems are maximally comfy and they all are stellar puffers. The price you got is quite good. The FDA inspired diversion of PAD funds to TADs has softened pipe prices everywhere, so you did well by making your move now.
hp

les

sjfine

Mar 4, 2012
Thank you. This is my second Becker. I have a stubby and it is one of my favorites. This one is my "birthyear Dunhill."
I couldn't be happier with the pipe or the price. I expected it to be closer to $600.

blackbeard

Sep 13, 2015
Hope to see some good photo's posted of this. Nicely done. Just from what little I've seen....it has class and style to spare.

Jan 8, 2013
Ah the winning bid! Nothing feels better. Well done, congratulations, and as I like to say.... enjoy the heck out of it! :clap:

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
I love the smell of victory in the morning! Nice job, she's a beauty and a great way to celebrate the big one.
s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

fishnbanjo

Lifer
Feb 27, 2013
That will make the memory of this birthday all the sweeter congratulations on both counts.

banjo

Status
Not open for further replies.