PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

brooklynpiper

Part of the Furniture Now
May 8, 2018
I think to your taste pick up:

VA: Union Sq
DFK: Jack Knife Plug
VA/Per: Stratford, Fillmore, Telegraph Hill, pending on your preference in their description/reviews
Oriental: Temple Bar, Regent Flake, Cairo pending on your cut preference

You'll notice that some places there's multiple choices. This is certainly true with the Englishes as well where Pease's shelf is too deep to pick out a single entry point. Figure out if you want a heavy or light latakia, if you want perique or DFK included, and what cut you prefer and take your pick. The lineup is like Alabama football: there are no slouches, only studs and next year's studs.

Reactions: wernerat

wernerat

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 10, 2023
Have you ever ordered their Golden Flake before?

Look at the reviews at TobaccoReviews, then buy what sounds interesting to you, because everyone is going to have their own ideas/likes. ;)

Here’s all the G.L. Pease blends;

I read all the reviews ;) not yet ordered the virgina. I guess right now I am in my burley and also aromatic Phase:D I m still aging ;)

Reactions: pipenschmoeker123

wernerat

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 10, 2023
So summit up all gl are enjoyable of the tobacco huber sells :D well I have to see what I taste first.

To be honest collecting tobacco is kinda addicting.
It s so fun to jar em (aros and none aros) and sort em.
And if I have the time for tobacco I can go to em like to a bookshelf and see what fits my mood.
Sad thing after years the aros will loose their tast to good thing is the other age :D but I m also a sucker for aros :D

Reactions: ThermionicScott

LeafErikson

Lifer
Dec 7, 2021
Oregon
I’ve had my eye on this. I’m looking for a sweet flake that is still tobacco forward to replace Sun bear that you can’t find all year.
I’ve never had sun bear as I’m not big on oriental but windjammer is fantastic. Lots of perique, darker virginias, and a boatload of nicotine.

Reactions: PaulRVA

woodrow

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 28, 2018
Melfort, Saskatchewan, Canada
My GLP blends are Triple Play and Jacknife RR. When I think of Pease I always think Lataki, so for me it’s Sextant. It’s got a little rum as a sweetener.
Fortunately or unfortunately his vapers need aging. If I buy I like to smoke right away.