Which Celebrity Would You Put In The Oval Office?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Drucquers Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.

cossackjack

Lifer
Oct 31, 2014
Evergreen, Colorado
Art Goodtimes, San Miguel County (Colorado) Commisioner, Co-Chair of the CO Greeen Party, poet, founder & chair of the Telluride Mushroom Festival, & organic farmer:

1vnC3Yr.jpg

Who would be more awesome - commands lightning, has a Grizzly bear totem, carries a mushroom capped staff, & the Mad Hatter's hat!

(He is the same age as "The Donald")

Jan 8, 2013
I knew scrolling down, somebody would beat me to Chuck Norris. He's definitely my pick. Here's why. I'm against cutting military funding or spending, but with Chuck as president, we could do so easily and without worry because Chuck Norris could take out all the bad guys himself.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
What would be really funny is if Chuck Norris wins the election with write in votes. :mrgreen:

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Have to change my vote:
None of the above. Turns out, I detest most celebrities, unless they have talent. Most of the above have talent, just not for public office.

Dec 28, 2015
Dr. Benton Quest with Race Bannon as VP. For so many reason it would be too exhausting to list them all.
image45.jpeg

agnosticpipe

Lifer
Nov 3, 2013
In the sticks in Mississippi
Time to dredge this up again, just for fun. After some time to think, I take back my recommendation for Angelina Jolie. Geez, what was I thinking! Or what was I thinking with?
So now I'm going with the old cajun, and saying Tom Selleck. Why you say? Well there's lots of reasons, and they're all good, but mostly this....
eb26ecf584bb5c60dc97b130fc015a0d.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.