Which Blend Do You Wish You Bought More Of Before It Disappeared?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

hawky454

Lifer
Feb 11, 2016
Austin, TX
Savinelli's 140th Anniversary. It's my absolute favorite blend.
View attachment 111606
That is good stuff... though I bought some in 2016 that was moldy, so I bought a lot more after I traded in the moldy stuff. Did it officially get the axe? I think they re-released it twice but now that 145 is out they may not release it again. Have you tried 145?

FurCoat

Lifer
Sep 21, 2020
North Carolina
That is good stuff... though I bought some in 2016 that was moldy, so I bought a lot more after I traded in the moldy stuff. Did it officially get the axe? I think they re-released it twice but now that 145 is out they may not release it again. Have you tried 145?
140 stuck around for a long time last release of 1400 if I recall. I got a tin and fell in love with the stuff. Needless to say, I bought a lot of it when sales popped up. I called SP, since C&D was the blender, and asked if there was a chance of 140 becoming available in the future. They said there a good chance in about three years which is the time frame for some of their small batch rereleases.

Ocam

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 4, 2020
Spain
Well, they haven't disappeared, but buying American tobacco in Spain right night is close to impossible. So, many C&D blends, and some D&R.

• Wow
Reactions: ScienceSmoker