PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

badbriar

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 17, 2012
Suncoast Florida by the Beach
Throw up a WTB and see if anything shakes loose. Otherwise, get on Steve's list (Pipestud) and ask him to contact you if it comes in. Maybe someone will PM you with the location of a B&M that has it.
I turned someone on to a location for Cabbies when I found it and they bought 5 tins.
Every once in a while a thoughtful member shares the love - you may get lucky! Hang in there.

SpookedPiper

Lifer
Sep 9, 2019
East coast
Because I am a true humanitarian I will sell bags of 2012 bags for 1600.00 each. I figure 200 a year is a nice round number and sure to make some eyes bleed out there.

First come first serve of course, unless I like you and you get to the head of the line. If I don't like you add 100.00 more per bag.

By the way if someone were to really pay that price I would not hesitate to sell, after all I am an American whore when capitalism is involved. Oh yeah, shipping isn't free, you pay the freight plus 30 points for my trouble.
I'll trade you two bottles of purell hand sanitizer and a roll of TP? Deal?

rmpeeps

Lifer
Oct 17, 2017
San Antonio, TX
Because I am a true humanitarian I will sell bags of 2012 bags for 1600.00 each. I figure 200 a year is a nice round number and sure to make some eyes bleed out there.

First come first serve of course, unless I like you and you get to the head of the line. If I don't like you add 100.00 more per bag.

By the way if someone were to really pay that price I would not hesitate to sell, after all I am an American whore when capitalism is involved. Oh yeah, shipping isn't free, you pay the freight plus 30 points for my trouble.
Due to the excessive shipping costs, I’ll be spending my $1700 elsewhere.
:col:

Status
Not open for further replies.