Where Have You Traveled Outside Your Native Country?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

24 Fresh Brigham Pipes
12 Fresh Johs Pipes
24 Fresh Barling Pipes
4 Fresh Todd Johnson Pipes
3 Fresh Il Cerchio Pipes

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

DAR

Can't Leave
Aug 2, 2020
Tiburon, California
I'm from Argentina and I've been to Peru, Chile, Uruguay, Brazil, Colombia, Mexico, and ended up in the USA. I Joined the U.S. military and traveled to Germany (bought some great pipes), Austria, Italy (bought more great pipes) England, Spain, France, Belgium, Turkey and for a few hours Poland (by mistake. I fell asleep on a train).

Aug 1, 2012
Well, I'm sure I'll forget some but here goes.

Canada (Saskatchewan, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, PEI)
Mexico
Belize
New Zealand
England
Scotland
Ireland
Wales
France
Germany
Switzerland
Austria
Italy
Belgium
The Netherlands
Latvia
Lithuania
Estonia
Sweden
Norway
Georgia
Poland
Spain
Czech Republic
Hungary
Russia
Turkey
Dubai, UAE
India (Mumbai and Goa)
Thailand

rajangan

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 14, 2018
Edmonton, AB
I've been to the United States (WA, OR, ID, CA, NV, UT, MT, FL, IL, MN, WI, MI, ID, TX, HA, LA, & Puerto Rico)
Mexico (BC, CDMX)
Haiti
Bahamas
UK
Ireland
France
Germany
Belgium
Turkey
Greece
India

jrharrigan

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 27, 2020
Canada
Mexico
Bahamas
Spain
France
The Netherlands
Ireland
England
Scotland
Turkey
Iraq
Italy
Poland
The Vatican

Somehow it seems like there should have been a lot more on the list. So many places, so little time.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
I grew up in Boston so if we weren't doing a ski vacation we always went somewhere warm. My list is made up of strictly vacations except the trip to Bermuda as that was for business.

Negril Jamaica - 4 times
Aruba-5 times
Bahamas 3 times
Mexico 5 times
St Maarten
Cuba
Dominican Republic
Egypt
Paris
Italy
Bermuda
Montreal 4 times
Toronto

Mtlpiper

Can't Leave
Nov 30, 2019
Montreal, QC
Born in the U.K. Lots of these are deployment, but , let's see - in no particular order:

France, Spain, Portugal, Ireland, Scotland, Wales, Germany, Holland, Belgium, Denmark, Iceland, Sweden, Norway, Austria, Switzerland, Italy...

Canada (I live here now though), Iraq, Iran, Sudan, Egypt, Israel, Saudi, UAE Lebanon, Libya, Tunisia, Qatar, DPRC, Kenya, Senegal, South Africa, Pakistan, India (Tamil Nadu and Sikkim and Nepal mostly), Bhutan, Myanmar, Japan, Taiwan, China (mostly Shanghai), Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam, Laos, Thailand, Chile, Guyana, Trinidad, Tristan da Cunha (refuelling with the navy, though not really a country), New Zealand...

Strangely I've never set foot in the USA (I'm sure I will soon).

jttnk

Lifer
Dec 22, 2017
Phoenix, AZ
Home USA
Cruises (in no particular order)- Puerto Rico, St. Thomas, St. Lucia, Bahamas, Barbados, Grand Cayman, St. Kitts, Jamaica, Aruba, Curacao, St. Maarten, Martinique, Turks & Caicos, and Grenada.

Canada
Costa Rica
Mexico

On the wish list...
Israel
Italy
UK
Thailand

DanWil84

Lifer
Mar 8, 2021
The Netherlands (Europe)
I have traveled most of western Europe. France, Spain (including canary islands), Portugal, Austria (skieing trips since I'm 4, also lived there for 6 months on internship), Germany (mostly Munich, girlfriend) and Italy. Outside of Europe I visited the Dominican Republic. Our biggest wishes are to visit new Zealand, safari in Africa, do a round trip japan, a cruise to the fjords of Norway, further more were good and well see what lies ahead. Untill now we have stayed in the Netherlands for holidays with our kids, convenient as you drive 2 to 3 hours with our caravan and you are set.

Reactions: dcon and danimalia

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Damn, this thread makes Forums sound like the State Department or the United Nations. We've definitely put in some air and sea miles. Travel is a sort of habit, and when you do it regularly, you get it down pretty cold, the packing, the schedules, adjusting to different sleeping environments, etc. When I did some business travel, it was just a routine, from booking pet care to catching side trips.

karam

Lifer
Feb 2, 2019
Basel, Switzerland
Damn when you put it down there's a lot of countries in fact!

Greece (native)
UK (lived for 12 years)
France/Germany/Belgium/Netherlands - numerous times
Serbia - 10+ times as my wife is from there
Luxemburg (yes it is a country!)
Switzerland
Spain
Italy
Netherlands
Portugal
Turkey - 4 times
Israel - 5 times, got relatives