PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Bax,I just pulled Key Largo out of the air for the joke. I don't know its status. It's still being sold; so far so good. I think FDA is treading water on this right now. I think it is low priority. Most of the public hasn't seen anyone smoke a pipe (except in the movies maybe) in their lifetime. How much of a priority can it be?

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Since I am all done buying tobacco, I have no worries as to what they government might do. I saw the writing on the wall back in 2012 and made a commitment to create a 20-25 year cellar in one year. I hit my goal and then added a few things later but the bulk was back then. I was called a paranoid delusional moron and I just laughed as all of my favorites that were discontinued, I had went real deep on them.
I have contingency plans if anything really weird happens. I smoke on average 12 pounds of tobacco a year.

I spent a ton with PC back in the day when they were even cheaper than SP even on the good stuff. PC lost all my purchases when they were sold to Cigars International so no records there. My cellar cost me 20-40% less than todays prices. I have a good deal of experience when it comes to small business and the governments that try to fuck you.