48 Fresh Savinelli Pipes

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Oct 3, 2021
Southeastern PA
Depends on where "overseas" you are referring to. If it's England, Germany, etc...(tobacco havens) I wouldn't bring any because I would end up buying a shit-ton over there. But assuming limited pipe tobacco countries, then my choices would be:

GLP Chelsea Morning
GLP Spark Plug
Escudo
Lane BCA

SBC

Lifer
Oct 6, 2021
NE Wisconsin
I don't know that I would want to cover 4 different genres, but IF I did:

VA: HH Pure or Astley's 44

VaPer: maybe J.M.'s Private Stock or aged LBF

English: FMOTT if I had it, otherwise maybe Countryside or Shepherd's Pie

Aromatic: No Bite DeLite or Vanilla Rollcake

elvishrunes

Can't Leave
Jun 19, 2017
If my running late or I guess on time, shipment of Peterson Nightcap and Virginia flake ever arrives, I might know more, till then…. I’d take a Virginia, maybe Orlik, an English and an aromatic at least, possibly Mac Baren Vanilla flake, although could also be classified as a Virginia as the flavour is fairly mild, and decent nic.

Reactions: Scottmi

Browny

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 10, 2022
Great Southern Land
At least for now, the variety and availability of so many blends constitutes a golden age of pipe tobaccos, however long it may last.
Golden age...
In some countries perhaps, and in regards to options more so than prices.

Some have to deal with extortionate prices, ludicrous restrictions and heavily reduced options.

I honestly can't see why a smoker of any vein would enter Australia, with the extent it's become here.
Be sure you check the legals before entering another country folks, some places (like here) have a microscopic allowance and will confiscate without question or compensation.

Reactions: Scottmi