PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

FLDRD

Lifer
Oct 13, 2021
Arkansas
Thank you all for the replies! You all seem like a nice friendly bunch!
Unfortunately, The website Gestapo has spoken.
I used misinterpreted grammar and have an inappropriate user name.
Ill be moving on to find a place to call home.

Peace
wackytabacky
If they'd have truly done anything to you - you wouldn't be able to make that post...

Aug 11, 2022
Cedar Rapids, IA

Peace
wackytabacky
You can always request a name change. Whether intended or not, most people will imagine something in particular when reading your current one.

G

Gimlet

Peace
wackytabacky
Just change your usename and crack on. It's a public forum dedicated to tobacco pipe smoking (and only tobacco) and the content is visible to anyone. It's pretty clear why the owners and administrators don't want any negative associations implied by your usename connected with the site, even if they were unintended. It's not worth making a fuss about or playing the victim. Just change your name and carry on.

Reactions: FLDRD
H

HRPufnstuf

Just change your usename and crack on. It's a public forum dedicated to tobacco pipe smoking (and only tobacco) and the content is visible to anyone. It's pretty clear why the owners and administrators don't want any negative associations implied by your usename connected with the site, even if they were unintended. It's not worth making a fuss about or playing the victim. Just change your name and carry on.
Why is this still being discussed?

Reactions: The Amish Tyrant

wernerat

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 10, 2023
It’s crazy you got this far without being scolded for not having your location in your profile as well. A lot people leave this forum because of stuff like this when they first join.
Can somebody explain me the problem or joke? I don't get it as European :D
He just asked which tobacco u smoke in the morning as it is a pipe forum he wants to know which pipe tobacco you smoke.
I also want to laugh 😃 pls enlighten me ;)

Ps: as the defense of the OP not everybody shares english as their mother tongue. So naturally problems will come up. I m quite sure my grammar is far away from beeing perfect. On the other hand which american can speak 2-4 languages ;) sorry go to do this 🔥

Last edited: