What's Your Favorite Drink While Smoking Your Pipe?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Jun 18, 2020
Wilmington, NC
Coffee, the more recent the roast of beans the better (from most any continen, whatever's been roasted in the last week or two from sweetmarias.com--no affiliationt)--w/caff and without in the am; without in the pm. Water alongside please. Single malt in the pm once in a great while at special times of the year and in the fall or winter, otherwise rye whiskeys in the winter mostly (but tonight its George Dickel) and vodka (no special brand but I won't turn down an occasional Grey Goose :). The pricey drinks only once in a while--otherwise they sit in the pantry or on the cupboard shelf :)). What fun reading so many of your preferences!
kindest regards to all, and to all a "Good Night"
m
Have you tried roasting your own coffee? I roast about once a week for myself and two neighbors.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
My favorite drink is Cafe Du Monde till 5 or 6pm and then vitamin water the rest of the night. I don't drink any alcohol because that would mess up all my meds I am on. I would love to drink Grey Goose Vodka but that wouldn't mix with my pills very well.

Jshogan2

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 31, 2019
SC
Depends on the time of day and season. Usually water at ~60F, sometimes coffee at ~185F if in the morning, and if in the evening then bourbon or whisky, the former if warm outside and the latter if a bit chilly.

Ebarber

Can't Leave
Mar 11, 2020
Newark, Ohio
I usually just prefer to drink water unless I am doing morning coffee that day. On occasion I'll have an alcoholic beverage while smoking. If I do alcohol it may be a beer, bourbon, rum or scotch. I like them all ?

Reactions: CoffeeAndBourbon

trubka2

Lifer
Feb 27, 2019
Coffee, hot and iced teas, and Italian sodas mostly. Coffee with Burley or Latakia is my favorite drink pairing. I finally found a good decaf coffee, so now I can drink coffee past 4-5 in the afternoon, which is a big life improvement. And just in time for winter!

Reactions: CoffeeAndBourbon

SmokingGuns16

Lurker
Nov 20, 2020
Kansas City
There’s something magical about a hot cup of coffee in the morning with the right blend. I’ve been keen on the black rifle coffee company’s Blackbeard’s delight and a good English blend (plum pudding is my go-to).

Reactions: Reggie

musicman

Lifer
Nov 12, 2019
Cincinnati, OH
Water, tea, or coffee if we're talking non-alcoholic.

For alcohol, aged spirits. I like to match the beverage with the smoke. For a good sweet Va or VaPer, cognac, bourbon, or aged rum. For an English or Balkan, a good peaty single malt (Lagavulin 16 yr being my #1)