PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
? look at your list again. I think you meant STG
You are correct, I did mis read your post. Well at least you learned what to do if you get the crabs.
I don't even remember what brands STG makes. If you don't mind could you refresh my memory. My dementia takes over at times and I have no control over it and cannot remember shit most of the time.

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
You are correct, I did mis read your post. Well at least you learned what to do if you get the crabs.
I don't even remember what brands STG makes. If you don't mind could you refresh my memory. My dementia takes over at times and I have no control over it and cannot remember shit most of the time.
STG makes:
Peterson/Dunhill
Orlik
Erinmore
Stokkebye

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com
Are you trying to say that Syphilis, Chlamydia and Gonorrhea are my favorite STD brands? I will have you know that crabs is the only STD I ever got and that was when an epidemic hit Boston University in the late 70's. If I were smart I would have bought stock in Kwell shampoo back then as it was insane. Kwell was the only thing that worked fast and was effective.
Thank you for sharing.
If you hadn't lived in such a backward part of the US you would have known about A200 Pyrinate. Them little creepy crawlies couldn't outrun the stuff.

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
Thank you for sharing.
If you hadn't lived in such a backward part of the US you would have known about A200 Pyrinate. Them little creepy crawlies couldn't outrun the stuff.
Funny story I told my wife what crabs were and she had never heard of them. Looked them up and ooo-wee. That’s creepy.

apparently they can get into and live in your eyelashes too. How horrific!!

Jan 28, 2018
Sarasota, FL
Funny story I told my wife what crabs were and she had never heard of them. Looked them up and ooo-wee. That’s creepy.

apparently they can get into and live in your eyelashes too. How horrific!!

Eyelashes huh? I like that. Next time I get them, I can tell my wife I caught them trying on sunglasses. Last time, I told her they pole vaulted onto my privates on toothpicks discarded in the urinal.

chilipalmer

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 24, 2017
I vote for Cornell & Diehl for their wizardry with all things burley. A close second goes to Sutliff for their dedicated support of antique American blends.

Cheers,

Chili

• Love
Reactions: JOHN72

JOHN72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2020
Spain - Europe
I’d be perfectly happy just smoking...............with........ GL Pease Spark Plug..................and C&D Byzantium.......... ? tenor (1).gif

Status
Not open for further replies.