PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
I have every pipe I have ever wanted. Since mine all look the same the only differentiating feature is the size which allows me to keep buying the damned things! Some one asked me the other days what would happened to all my pipes if I kicked off the planet. I told them that every pipe has a new home organized in my will!

Jan 8, 2013
My current dream pipe would be a 1974 (birth year) Peterson, smooth and bent, like an XL90. Or perhaps a Zulu as I've yet to own that shape and they are quite nice. They have just enough curve to keep me happy.

smokeytay33

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 29, 2013
I know I already answered, but it just occurred to me that if I could have ANY pipe, I would want one previously owned by Walt Disney.

Mar 1, 2014
I'm too new to have any definitive answers, but right now I'm dreaming of a 2" deep by 1" wide bowl, in a black hexagonal sandblasted tankard with a slightly bent shank and 15" Churchwarden stem.

It also needs to take 9mm filters.

sparrowhawk

Lifer
Jul 24, 2013
I've been very lucky in obtaining two dream pipes that I don't think I could improve on: one was The Vampire's Wand, made by Stephen Downie and based on my own moody, gothic artwork; and the second I learned of by provenience through a tip by my good friend Anthony Rosenthal, who last week told me of a Peterson's Halloween pipe on eBay which I immediately fell in love with and picked it up for a song. Both pipes are aesthetically gorgeous to me, and both are terrific smokers.

Here is The Vampire's Wand:

d11-600x452.jpg

And the Peterson Halloween Pipe:

_12.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.