Recent Posts

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

cigrmaster

Preferred Member
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
captain, that is what I figure, what the hell go big or go home. lol I already have my dream pipe so why not dream about the unattainable. I have been looking at that pipe for months now just waiting to see if it ever gets sold. That guy carves some of the prettiest pipes I have ever seen, he is a true artist.

numbersix

Preferred Member
Jul 27, 2012
I guess mine would have to be the Dunhill Bing:

That's one stylin' pipe IMO. :puffy:

numbersix

Preferred Member
Jul 27, 2012
6, that is a beauty, talk about elegant. What does that one sell for?
cigrmaster - I think that one runs about $600. Elegant is the word for sure. To my eye, it's about as classic as a pipe gets. Maybe in another lifetime... :puffy:

captainprophesy

Preferred Member
Sep 27, 2012
Upland, CA.
There are some really beautiful pipes you guys are posting.... some of those are works of art
@Baron... I really want one of those pokers as well, Ive been eying them for some time now.
@Flyfishn... Dude, that looks like a straight up joint in yer mouth! :rofl:

hawk60ce

Preferred Member
Jun 11, 2012
I would love to own the peterson mark twain set. Yes i realize its two pipes but, they come as a set so there!
Man i had too much wine tonitgh

johncorosz

Sep 15, 2012
If no one remembers or read the thread I have spoken to Storient about getting a custom pipe for a great price considering what I want. I love big bowls and aromatics. I also love a big old 10.5" churchwarden stem with a bend and also a pipe that is a sitter. So I came up with something that would be a Johs Giant, sitter base with a long blue marble style churchwarden stem with a gentle bend to it. The only thing I was thinking of asking them that I had not previously is to maybe use it as a test pipe for making some crazy artwork they wish to try on it without charging me much for the additional art ( I would them choose).
I think that will be my dream fulfilled as I have a few of what were my dream pipes and they sure are champion smokers for me. But the meer of my dreams will also be my first meer pipe! :)

johnnyrebel

Dec 3, 2010
Some really nice pipes being posted in here, but i dont know about you guys...but im a sucker for a classic bulldog! :puffy:

foggymountain

Preferred Member
Aug 14, 2012
I have always wanted to try a Teddy Knudsen pipe. The prices go from $1,000 to $20,000. The $1,000 pipes are ordinary looking, so I guess you would have to spend $5,000 or more to get one of his great pieces. Out of my range.

Numbersix: I have a bunch of Dunhill Crosbys. They are great pipes. Over 6" long, very light, perfect for a short smoke.

numbersix

Preferred Member
Jul 27, 2012
Numbersix: I have a bunch of Dunhill Crosbys. They are great pipes. Over 6" long, very light, perfect for a short smoke.
No kidding, a bunch? You lucky devil. I love the length and the classic look. :puffy:

aristokles

Jan 18, 2011
My dream pipe is the Abbey of London bent bulldog I lost years ago. Estate Abbeys NEVER come up for sale.
Beyond that my dream pipe is any I want and can't afford.

jsiddle

Preferred Member
Sep 24, 2012
My dream pipe is the commissioned pipe that cigrmaster just got...
no joke...

jpberg

Preferred Member
Aug 30, 2011
There are a couple pipes Sven Knudsen made when he was at Pibe Dan that I would love to have, but if there are even any still in existence, I wouldn't be able to afford them. For now, I'll keep hunting down Holbecks of the same vintage.

bigmike

Preferred Member
Apr 24, 2012
My pipe attainment goal is to find, and be able to afford, a really nice 1953 Dunhill Root Briar................Still Looking!

Status
Not open for further replies.