PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
Eggs, sunny side up, a couple small chicken breakfast sausages, and toast with a locally made pear preserve spread.

And coffee. Can't forget the coffee. Lots of coffee. Really like the coffee, several cups too. Drinking some coffee right now, in fact. Yep, sure do love the coffee. I make sure to have a couple cups of it before I have my first official cup of coffee. Alright, I'm done now, I gotta take a dump. Well, just as soon as I finish my coffee...

jpberg

Lifer
Aug 30, 2011
Most days it’s coffee and Dark Plug, but Saturdays are different.
this morning it was three eggs fried hard, local link sausage and bacon, cold beans, potatoes and lots of homemade toast.

danimalia

Lifer
Sep 2, 2015
San Francisco Bay Area, USA
This morning it was a bowl of HH Rustica tobacco and a Candy Apple Bang Energy Drink! I like breakfast foods alright, but I am rarely hungry in the morning, so I usually smoke my breakfast in the form of a strong blend which is accompanied by a source of caffeine on the side ?

Sometimes I will have breakfast around lunch time. When I'm on the low-carb diet, I make linguicia and eggs pretty often for lunch. When I am off my diet, I like apple fritters from this donut shop down the street and a good plate of chicken fried steak and eggs (and potatoes and sometimes toast or a biscuit).

jttnk

Lifer
Dec 22, 2017
Phoenix, AZ
Saturday morning is usually the only morning I have a pipe and coffee and it’s awesome. Daily breakfast is my weight watchers special: Ole low carb high fiber spinach herb tortilla, 1 tablespoon of veggie cream cheese, Morningstar Veggie Burger, 6 slices of deli style turkey. 7 points if any of you are on the plan. Coffee with sugar free Italian sweet cream, 3 tablespoons, ( 20 oz of coffee) 1 point. Lost 20 lbs since Nov 1st.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
The mandatory decaf perked in a stovetop pot, with two pieces of sourdough toast with peanut butter topped with chunks of butter on one and raspberry jam on the other, with two pieces of applewood bacon and a small helping of fried potatoes. And the Business section of The Sunday New York Times; my wife the subscriber gets first crack at the rest of it, that i'll read later.

Reactions: danimalia
Jan 30, 2020
New Jersey
Bottle of water with a pack of Emergen-C, Protein powder in a cup of Almond milk, Coffee, serving of oatmeal with raisins and a cup of low-fat Vanilla Yogurt with honey and granola. My mornings usually involve some combination of these with various rotations of eggs, sausage, Taylor Ham or bacon if I'm eating some type of animal in the morning.

Basically my goal is to get to 700-800 calories and 40-50 grams of protein at the end of breakfast. I track my nutrition so it's important to get off to a good start or I'm behind all day.

boatme99

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 20, 2021
Somewhere in this vast universe
Bottle of water with a pack of Emergen-C, Protein powder in a cup of Almond milk, Coffee, serving of oatmeal with raisins and a cup of low-fat Vanilla Yogurt with honey and granola. My mornings usually involve some combination of these with various rotations of eggs, sausage, Taylor Ham or bacon if I'm eating some type of animal in the morning.

Basically my goal is to get to 700-800 calories and 40-50 grams of protein at the end of breakfast. I track my nutrition so it's important to get off to a good start or I'm behind all day.
Are you in NJ or Pa.?

Reactions: danimalia
Jul 28, 2016
Finland-Scandinavia-EU
What’s a traditional “Scandinavian style” breakfast?
an open-faced buttered rye or wheat sandwiches, with slices of either cheese or ham/mettwurst topped with slices of tomatoes or cucumbers, boiled eggs, and a glass of orange juice, some people may opt for toasted buttered bread with marmelade/jam
beverage: Light roasted coffee or teas

boatme99

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 20, 2021
Somewhere in this vast universe
NJ. PA usually doesn't know what to do with Taylor Ham (or any state that's not NJ for that matter). They try, but I've found unless someone is an NJ transplant, there's always some weird tendency to treat it like ham.

We used to get it in Md. when I was a kid. I get it now here in Tenn.
I loved getting the Captains Burger at Dockside at Mannasquan. About 4 or 5 slices grilled and served up like a burger. Stopped there every year on the boat.
I used to have a beach house down the shore in Avalon.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I'd just add, I'm one of those folks who has to have that surge of nutrition in the morning. Going until lunch not only makes me hungry. It makes me feel poorly. If I had to skip a meal, it would probably be lunch, though I like it too.

Status
Not open for further replies.