PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

didimauw

Staff member
Jul 28, 2013
Burlington WI
3 nuns yellow in a nice clean Ascorti New Dear. After 4 days in hospital, you can bet your butt it was the best!
Glad your home and doin ok!

As for me, I'm smoking it right now. Enjoying briar fox, in my Grabow of course. Except this time I added some fresh leaf from the jar, to my dry crumbled mess In my pouch. I've gone so long drying the ever living crap out of my tobacco, that I forget what kind of flavors come out of fresh moist tobacco. Mmmm

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
well last week haven't really smoked much, been taking walks with the girlfriend and not by myself. Though last week my best smoke was an experiment. Never had cube cut a flake before with scissors. Tried it with Erinmore flake and wow that is certainly the way to smoke that particular flake. It brought out more flavor like a fold and stuff but had the easy to smoke of a rubbed out flake, kind of best of both worlds.

Reactions: rushx9

rushx9

Lifer
Jul 10, 2019
Shelby, NC
Tough call... I smoked a bowl of McClelland 3 Oaks Original last night that was every bit as good as McC orientals are hyped up to be. I also felt like I had to pay close attention and think about the smoke all the way down. It required several relights toward the bottom and produced a lot of moisture and I felt like if I dumped it when I wanted to I'd be throwing out some sacred treasure. I smoked a bowl of Balkan Sasieni a couple of days ago that was the most relaxing smoke I've had in weeks. It burned down with no trouble, pressed every flavor button I could want, and I know it's readily available and cheap so I didn't have to treat it special in any way, I could just zone out and enjoy a tasty, damn-near faultless Balkan. So it's kinda hard to say which of those was the best. Sushi and caviar and are great experiences but I could live without them. I don't know if I could say the same about salad and pizza.

Status
Not open for further replies.