PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

LOREN

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 21, 2019
Illinois -> Florida
that sounds like some kind of weird propaganda to me. The weird part is not sure if it's meant to make him look like a chump or look like a man of the people. Either way that's how it sounds to me.
I just thought it meant he was a super cheap a**
but I guess it wasn’t true (if this keeps up, I’m starting starting to suspect the internet isn’t a fountain of truth) ?

Reactions: UncleRasta

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
Whenever someone posts what a famous person smoked in his pipe, there are usually a few other tobaccos mentioned as well, because it's rather rare for someone who smokes pipes to just smoke one tobacco... except in those really rare old codgers who don't care a piss what it tastes like as long as they get their fix.
I wonder too if there is some type of endorsement deal going in some of those cases. Maybe nothing huge but it really would not surprise me to find out revelation would supply someone like Einstein with all the tobacco he could smoke.

artvandelay007

Can't Leave
Apr 11, 2018
Wichita, KS
I wonder too if there is some type of endorsement deal going in some of those cases. Maybe nothing huge but it really would not surprise me to find out revelation would supply someone like Einstein with all the tobacco he could smoke.
Einstein was exactly the type of person to smoke one tobacco. There are stories of him always wearing the same clothes because he didn’t want to spend time deciding what to where, apocryphal or not.

Reactions: anotherbob