What Pipe Brand Don’t You Own But Want To?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Jul 26, 2021
Metro-Detroit
I've been meaning to get around to buying one of those beautiful new Kaywoodies. I will soon, they seem to be a great value, with a good dude running the operation.

I don't have any dreams of owning expensive pipes, but a good price on a quailty product really turns me on.
Our of curiosity, who is your avatar? I've wondered for awhile.

rmcnabb

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 19, 2024
Tatsuo. I would gladly buy about 3/4 of everything I see that he has made. But they start at $400 and go up from there. Maybe once my cellar is where it needs to be I'll go there. Priorities.

sardonicus87

Lifer
Jun 28, 2022
Lower Alabama
Well, I'm not interested in brands necessarily, but there is one pipe I would like to own... either a Mike Bay or Wojtek Pastuch (the only two I remember seeing making this kind of pipe, though I am sure there's others), but the pipe in question is specifically a slightly bent apple with that Eltang style rustication in a dark stain with the contrasting bowl rim... with or without bamboo shank. It's less about brand and more that specific look/style.

I don't really have the money at the moment for one though.

But basically, this only in a slightly bent apple shape. This particular example is Mike Bay:
Screenshot_20240820-145618.png

JoeW

Can't Leave
Apr 1, 2024
Upper Peninsula, Michigan, USA
I think it would be fun to have a Radiator by H. Wiebe, but bowls seem to be unobtainable now.

Someday I'd like to have a nice meerschaum: I've seen some very classy ones here, and I'd also like to see how they smoke. Plus, our 7th grade teacher taught us that word, for some reason I can't remember.

WirelessSmoke

Might Stick Around
Jul 14, 2024
New England
I have Savinelli on my short list. They have several variations of classic shapes that I'm drawn to. Not exactly extravagant, but I'm less than a year into pipe smoking. All I have are inexpensive briars, and a few corn cob pipes from Missouri Meerschaum.

PipeMarc

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 14, 2017
South East
I’m gonna throw a Nuttens Mini bing into this thread as well. They seldom come up on the sites I frequent, and I was cautious about ordering direct from Paris due to the shipping. So I dipped my toe in and ordered a tamper from him. It arrived at my door in less than a week and well packaged even thought it was just a tamper. A beautifully crafted briar and horn tamper in a leather sleeve I might add. Hope to snag bing off his website and have it shipped or see him at a pipe show soon.