3 Fresh Bill Shalosky Pipes

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Jun 9, 2018
England
Oasis - Wonderwall (Live in Argentina 2001)

Now that Noel's Mrs has left him it has removed one of the major roadblocks preventing an Oasis reunion. Liam and Sarah MacDonald really, really didn't get on and I couldn't see an Oasis reunion while Noel was still married to her.
I'm sure that if someone makes them a gigantic monetary offer for a world tour then it'll happen. 🤞

HawkeyeLinus

Lifer
Oct 16, 2020
Iowa
Well that freaked me out for a couple minutes - totally forgot “The Exorcist” intro was lifted from a 70s tune. First date movie with a girl I’m surprised contined to go out with me after back in the day. Then again, free movies, free dinner - they were the smart ones!C7112A2A-8F00-4B9B-A5E3-1C75D2558BAE.jpeg

Briar Tuck

Lifer
Nov 29, 2022
Oregon coast
Well that freaked me out for a couple minutes - totally forgot “The Exorcist” intro was lifted from a 70s tune. First date movie with a girl I’m surprised contined to go out with me after back in the day. Then again, free movies, free dinner - they were the smart ones!View attachment 206804
I have a funny story about Tubular Bells. I used to stop by the local dive bar with one of my friends from time to time and we would play the TouchTunes jukebox there to listen to tunes while drinking. As a Rush fan, I always enjoyed playing the entire song, 2112, over 20 minutes in length and it only cost two credits just like any other song. Some of the other patrons weren't so enthusiastic about it, but that was part of the fun. Anyway, it got my friend thinking of other really long songs that we could play, and he found the entire version of Tubular Bells Part 1 on there for just two credits, over 26 minutes long! We were just about pissing our pants laughing as the patrons and the bartender were wondering what the hell was playing and when it was ever going to end! :ROFLMAO: