PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Bengel

Lifer
Sep 20, 2019
West L.A. Fadeaway. Greatful Dead.
I'm looking for a chateau, twenty one rooms but one will do I'm looking for a chateau, twenty one rooms but one will do I don't want to buy it I just want to rent it for a minute or two
I met an old mistake walking down the street today I met an old mistake walking down the street today I didn't want to be mean about it I couldn't think of one good thing to say. West L.A. fade away, west l.a. fade away Big red light on the highway, little green light on the freeway.

Got a steady job moving items for the mob Got a steady job moving items for the mob Know the pay's pathetic It's a shame those boys couldn't be more copacetic West L.A. fade away, west l.a. fade away Big red light on the highway, little green light on the freeway.
I need a west L.A. girl, already know what I need to know I need a west L.A. girl, already know what I need to know Lord, just how far to go. West L.A. fade away, here's one chance you say. She tries to live by the golden rule. Said you treat other people right, Other people probably treat you cool.

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
It was Blood on the Tracks and Desire in the car today.

All the people we used to know
They’re an illusion to me now
Some are mathematicians
Some are carpenters’ wives
Don’t know how it all got started
I don’t know what they’re doin’ with their lives

Over 10,000 comments on this YT page for Hurricane...amazing.

Now all the criminals in their coats and their ties
Are free to drink martinis and watch the sun rise