PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 28, 2015
Back to Yesshows today for sides 3 and 4. An excellent record. Plus it has selections from the tour I saw in ‘76. So brings back great memories.

glassjapan

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 11, 2017
[/quote]Back to Yesshows today for sides 3 and 4. An excellent record. Plus it has selections from the tour I saw in ‘76. So brings back great memories.
'76 Tour.....I was there for the infamous show in Philadelphia JFK Stadium. So many stories about that show. But as far as the music, Peter Frampton sounded so good that day. Like the live album was coming to life. But I was a total Yes freak and they were incredible. It was my only time seeing Moraz with the group and that alone was special.
Quotes from Steve Howe about that day: "The show in Philly was unique for us all, monumental. I remember being on stage and looking out and thinking, 'This is colossal.' It was like a community met in Philadelphia to celebrate music. People were flying in on private jets. It was a big deal."

dino

Lifer
Jul 9, 2011
Chicago
Listening to my autographed copy of the Psychedelic Furs Lp, Talk Talk Talk.

Here's a terrific cut, "Dumb Waiters"
https://www.youtube.com/embed/bpXF2fjQOyw

bouwser

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 8, 2018
Phish 2004/06/24 Deer Creek Noblesville, IN

SET 1: Loving Cup, Cities -> Back on the Train, Vultures, My Mind's Got a Mind of its Own, Down with Disease[1] -> Rock and Roll
SET 2: Tube, Run Like an Antelope, The Wedge, Timber Ho!, Prince Caspian > Simple > Walls of the Cave
ENCORE: The Squirming Coil

Status
Not open for further replies.