PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
And this one's for @brian64 because, as pipe smokers, we're all hunted by the freaks at the FDA. Okay, I'm reaching a bit, but I'm on little sleep and it's approaching midnight...cut me some slack! It's in my avatar, after all.

Mogwai - Hunted By A Freak, from Happy Songs For Happy People (2003).

@Zero thanks for bringing back some high school memories for me with that System of a Down track! Hard to believe that was over 20 years ago now...

Last edited:

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
And this one's for @brian64 because, as pipe smokers, we're all hunted by the freaks at the FDA. Okay, I'm reaching a bit, but I'm on little sleep and it's approaching midnight...cut me some slack! It's in my avatar, after all.

Mogwai - Hunted By A Freak, from Happy Songs For Happy People (2003).

@Zero thanks for bringing back some high school memories for me with that System of a Down track! Hard to believe that was over 20 years ago now...
I liked the haunting tone of it. I couldn't understand any of it, but I love the fact that a song called Hunted By A Freak is on an album called Happy Songs For Happy People.

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
This one goes out to @Servant King because he's the only person on here who would spontaneously bring up Madame Blavatsky...and I'm pretty sure Zevon's the only person to mention her in a song.

This would've been a little better:

Yes - The Prophet, from Time and a Word (1970).

Nothin' like overdriven Hammond organ. RIP original guitarist Peter Banks!

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
This would've been a little better:

Yes - The Prophet, from Time and a Word (1970).

Nothin' like overdriven Hammond organ. RIP original guitarist Peter Banks!
Yes...and you don't have to be a prophet to appreciate an overdriven Hammond!

And if Madame Blavatsky were here.....................I have no idea what she would say about it (or about Klaus Schwab for that matter).