PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

rushx9

Lifer
Jul 10, 2019
Shelby, NC
A true codger smokes classic American Burley based blends 1 tub at a time out of a Grabow, KB&B, or MM cob, while sitting in a rocking chair on the front porch yelling at the neighborhood kids to get off his lawn!
Also, I think boomers are over 60? If you're 35 you're technically a millennial, like it or not. If you're a millennial codger with an old soul, you're what's known as a "hipster"! ???

wolflarsen

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 29, 2018
Suspenders. Codgers love wearing suspenders.
boys-old-man-costume-kit.jpg

Mar 11, 2020
Southern Illinois
A true codger smokes classic American Burley based blends 1 tub at a time out of a Grabow, KB&B, or MM cob, while sitting in a rocking chair on the front porch yelling at the neighborhood kids to get off his lawn!
Also, I think boomers are over 60? If you're 35 you're technically a millennial, like it or not. If you're a millennial codger with an old soul, you're what's known as a "hipster"! ???
I am well past 35 and i do smoke OTC burley out of a MM. i live out in the country but i yell at the dam cats and animals to get off the grass. and the boomer is not a baby boomer i had to look it up

rushx9

Lifer
Jul 10, 2019
Shelby, NC
I am well past 35 and i do smoke OTC burley out of a MM. i live out in the country but i yell at the dam cats and animals to get off the grass. and the boomer is not a baby boomer i had to look it up
Ah, gotcha. This is what Google found for me:
"A ‘boomer’ [in this case] is an older, angry white male who is shaking his fist at the sky while not being able to take an insult. They have close-minded opinions, are resistant to change — whether it’s new technology or gender inclusivity — and are generally out of touch with how their behaviors affect other people.”
Plenty of those here, but if you can't take an insult, you may have a tough time! Welcome to the forum!

Mar 11, 2020
Southern Illinois
Ah, gotcha. This is what Google found for me:
"A ‘boomer’ [in this case] is an older, angry white male who is shaking his fist at the sky while not being able to take an insult. They have close-minded opinions, are resistant to change — whether it’s new technology or gender inclusivity — and are generally out of touch with how their behaviors affect other people.”
Plenty of those here, but if you can't take an insult, you may have a tough time! Welcome to the forum!
I can take an insult I am married with three daughters so i am used to it. I tend to wear the grouchy old man title as a badge of honor.