PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tobefrank

Lifer
Jun 22, 2015
Australia
I’ve been very happy with the IM Corona Old Boy I bought a while ago. It’s been very reliable. If I were to buy another one it would be a Kiribi Kabuto, but since it is very similar to the Old Boy this will probably never happen.

leafsmoker

Can't Leave
Oct 26, 2017
Indiana, USA
Mine hasn’t arrived in the mail yet but looking at the design it should be nearly the perfect pipe lighter. These get me particularly excited since I have a lot of tall chimney pipes.

I’ve also got some of the triple arc models coming, those aren’t in such a slim profile but they should still work for wider and more shallow bowls.

As long as they can burn enough material to start a flame in the bowl and don’t totally die in less than a year I can’t imagine using anything else more often than these, especially in Winter when gas based lighters almost all stop working.
Never tried these. But thinking it through, will tobacco end up collecting near arc? Hmmm let me know how it works for you.

Reactions: MrTom and jpmcwjr

k9shag

Can't Leave
Oct 24, 2012
North Carolina
Just got my rollagas back from being serviced at the Authorized Repair Service (Hendersonville, NC) I cannot open the fill valve cover. I depress and try to turn but nothing. Any tricks out there? I have to wait until Monday to call them and probably have to send it back.

Reactions: MrTom
Status
Not open for further replies.