PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

danimalia

Lifer
Sep 2, 2015
San Francisco Bay Area, USA
Weezell, Toscano-style cigars are awesome. Cheap, flavorful, and strong as hell. I've been meaning to try that C&D Sanselpocro or whatever it's called that uses the Italian dark-fired. I understand there are also Italian pouch tobaccos that are 100% Italian dark-fired leaf

glassjapan

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 11, 2017
Another vote for H.Upmann Sir Winstons. Also I love lanceros. Trinidad Fundadores, Cohiba Lanceros, Coronas Especiales, and Exquisitos. The Partagas Serie du Connoisseur line that was discontinued was another favorite. I have one cab of #1 that I'll eventually break down and fire up, but it will be a sad day when they're gone.

yuda

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 28, 2017
Southern Draw, particularly their little "Quickdraw" cigars. The Jungle Stripe from Cigars Daily is also nice.

oldtoby

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 7, 2011
Old school stuff mainly these days.
Punch Pita Double Maduro
El Rey Del Mundo Robusto Larga
Many of the newer boutique brands are excellent. Oh, and any Padron.
Padron used to make a Fuma that were made from the clippings from the "1000" series. One of the best all day smokes ever. I miss 'em. :?

danimalia

Lifer
Sep 2, 2015
San Francisco Bay Area, USA
The Partagas Serie du Connoisseur line that was discontinued was another favorite. I have one cab of #1 that I'll eventually break down and fire up, but it will be a sad day when they're gone.
Out of all the long gone Cuban favorites done in by Habanos SA, these are the cigars I most wish Habanos would re-introduce...

Reactions: odobenus

lelik

Lifer
Aug 21, 2019
Hello.For my personal taste,the best NC today is Herrera Esteli Lonsdale Deluxe Habano.Cuban: Bolivar Belicosos Finos and Romeo y Julieta Exhibicion No.4.

shanez

Lifer
Jul 10, 2018
Las Vegas
I'll update my previous post to add that I am currently in love with Liga Privada T52s! I prefer them to the No. 9s.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I don't want to be a cigar troll. I like 'em. But they are a programmed experience, whereas pipes give you a lot of control to mix blends, and how you dry or don't dry them, etc. It's a more independent experience. And the cost difference is staggering. What you pay for one interesting cigar will get you a whole tin of premium pipe tobacco for about twenty smokes. Not a fair competition. Pipes win, from my point of view. But a good cigar is a lovely thing, it's true.

Big John Shea

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 22, 2019
Right now I'd have to go with Dunbarton Tobacco and Trust. Never lets me down. Always a damn good smoke for every stick.

rogers

Mar 9, 2012
I'm growing quite fond of the La Gloria Cubana corona. Not as spicy as Padron, but packs nice punch.3157

Reactions: odobenus

Spa32

Oct 2, 2019
Wisconsin, USA
When I smoked cigars, my favorites were Hoyo de Monterrey, Hoyo Excaliber Cameroon and Hoyo Dark Sumatra.
I still have 4 boxes left in my Frigador and eventually will get around to smoking them. All have at least 7 years of age.

tbradsim1

Lifer
Jan 14, 2012
Southwest Louisiana
I just started with cigars about 8 months ago, so take this with a grainy of salt, I like Bayamo cigars, good smoke , cheap, but my favorites are Olivia Master Blend 3 box pressed.

Reactions: Bengel
Status
Not open for further replies.