What is your (current) favorite pipe shape?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

pipeanddrum

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 5, 2016
I know favorites change from time to time. At the moment, my favorite pipes to smoke are any one of my 3 zulus as I find they always smoke cool and dry regardless of the tobacco I put in them and I think this shape is quite attractive. The last one I picked up is a Peterson second "Airflow" purchased in Kilrush, Ireland and I still find myself on a constant hunt for more on ebay (PAD). Which pipe shape are you loving at the moment?

rfernand

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 2, 2015
I'm still going through an Author phase. I have a Carmette I can't put down!

kanada

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 8, 2014
Currently the devil anse, prior to that Canadians and prior to that the author.

Dec 28, 2015
Zulu. I only have one and it is also my only Castello. It provides a perfect smoke every time. And as has been said before it is quite stylish. Makes me want another Zulu.....and another Castello.

philobeddoe

Lifer
Oct 31, 2011
East Indiana
Most of my pipes are some derivation of the bent Apple/Author/bent Rhodesian. I've always liked 1/4 bent pipes with thick bowls and round shanks. However, I do have examples of most of the other pipe shapes, I do occasionally fancy a change of pace!

tinsel

Oct 23, 2015
I'm really into pokers right now. I recently got my first one, a very large poker with a short stem and I am madly in love with it. Been looking for another one ever since.

hextor

Sep 20, 2015
I like sttaight billiard pipes and bent pipes, but i have seen really cool corncob pipes, have yall seen the one with the spikes.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I'm a variety freak, but the first four that came to mind are billiard, Dublin, bulldog, and zulu. But I treasure my diplomat, pots, brandies, and apples. You get the idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.