PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

lovethebriar

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 12, 2013
My wife and I collect vintage pens, older zippo lighters, I love to collect tobacco for pipes, we love our cigar collection it's quite impressive. Guns are a must collect of ours. Those little antique courting lamps that are oil burning that are very small. My wife loves collecting the tins of our pipe tobacco, she has a really nice collection. Baseball cards, gold, and a few other little things are some of our loves. Really enjoyed reading about these collections.

irishjedi

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 31, 2013
Me myself, I'm a comic book and Star Wars guy. Been collecting for about 25 years now.
Mike

ghost

Lifer
May 17, 2012
Very cool Skapunk! I'll ask...fave record? Mine is Piece of Mind, but Live After Death was one of the epic albums of my childhood. I saved up for awhile to buy that one. Pretty funny to think of that now, but it was a double LP...
I like the Di'Anno era too, Killers still gets on my mp3 player often.

uberam3rica

Lifer
Sep 7, 2011
Capac, Michigan
I collect old video games and consoles. I don't have a huge collection. I also collect music. Digital, not physical music. I have 7,494 songs. Which is 19 days, 1 hour, 39 minutes, and 13 seconds of music ranging from The Beatles to deathmetal.

onepyrotec

Lifer
Feb 20, 2013
Nevada
Hey Warren, do you have one of these in your collection?
650e0951-ade9-4984-bf5d-530bbbf99ddd_zps3afaf852.jpg

pitchfork

Lifer
May 25, 2012
Great thread.
Never heard of John Prine, but that's a great song. Thanks, Al!
By the by, found this one, too:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5axlwCBXC8

dermotfahy

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 14, 2013
Mostly I collect old LP and 78 records, I like the "warmth" they have compared to digital media. (Including CDs.) I also collect (to a lesser degree) matches.

seakayak

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 21, 2010
PIPES! I currently own 35 pieces representing most major shapes (including a BC Calabash and a Kiseru from Japan) from many makers and a wide assortment of pipe producing countries. I display them, with great pride, in my office and get interesting comments almost on a daily basis.

jerry

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 2, 2009
Western Massachusetts
Dulcimers and ukuleles. Also meerschaum pipes only. Though now I mostly keep the meers that I actively smoke, with a few exceptions of course!

Status
Not open for further replies.