PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 28, 2016
Finland-Scandinavia-EU
Do whatever you can to protect your rights . Fight with tooth and nail if you have to . One of the things i respect most about America as a nation and the American people is your ability to do thais and the steadfastness of attitude to stand up for what you believe in . We down here in Australia have been a little lax as far as makeing our government work for us instead we find ourselves working for them . They seem to be able to push thru any new laws and pay rises for themselves whenever they please without any consultation with the public that pays their wages . As a result a 50gram tin of your favorite blend will set you back a bit over $100 . If i couldnt recieve my indulgence with the help of some very appreciated fellow pipers from across the ocean , i wouldnt be able to enjoy what we do . In short do what you can and enjoy your freedom . People of your nation hav always been admired for standing up for what you believe in and for fighting for your right to make your own choices , this is a beautiful thing and we salute you for it .
Sir,You just took the words out of my mouth ,,

Status
Not open for further replies.