PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

doccaliban

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 14, 2014
Pacific Northwest
Mechanic. Horse trainer trainee. Inventory Manager for a small auto parts chain. Manager of a gun shop. Computer retailer. Tech support at Microsoft. Senior support engineer and trainer for a MS support partner. Software tester for Windows. Software tester for SQL. Dive instructor. Boat captain. Commercial diver. Head of IT for a multinational chain of medical universities. Laborer. Senior support engineer for Apple. Rope access window cleaner. Operations manager. Owner of a rope access window cleaning business.

trouttimes

Lifer
Nov 26, 2018
Lake Martin, AL
I have done many things from charter boat capt. in the BVI’s to professional mountain climber. I spent years working for several gov. agencies doing security work. Retired and did private security work and consulting/training. Now I play cowboy/fly fishing guide and a little local security work on call. Getting slower as I age. Sold the ranch and moved to a lake in Alabama to be the local grumpy old man. Now trying my hand a tournament kayak fishing.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Did you ever wander down the archipelago a bit and see the little island of Saba? That was home for about 7 years. 5 square miles, 3k foot peak.

View attachment 283323
That is gorgeous! Does it have a natural harbor? I've sailed South of there (Windwards) and North of there (Virgins) but not to this enchanting island.

Uguccione

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 22, 2024
Italy
I am a talented pipemaker, famous all over the world; my pipes are highly sought after by all the most experienced smokers. Obviously the nickname is purely fictitious, I do not want to be recognized to avoid that everyone writes me privately to get one of my fabulous creations for free or at discounted prices.
If in the technical sections you have read some of my interventions as a newbie that made you think "who is this idiot?", it is all intentional, it is all part of the staging to avoid you finding out who I really am.

Copperhead

Lurker
Jun 4, 2024
The abundance of folks who get the FZ floss Montana reference makes me happy.

My wife and I have worked in the pharma industry for decades. I quasi-retired from Pfizer 10 years ago....not really retired, but my wife travels a lot for work so I deal with the house and 5 kids, which is great because they do most everything and I get to act like I'm teaching them to be independent.

Aug 1, 2012
USA
I'm a professional mod irritator and have a standing offer at several voice acting studios. I am the primary care giver for my parents and am doing a job I love in the meantime working with young people who have major issues like addiction, anger and abuse.