PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Snook

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 2, 2019
Idaho
Trauma surgeon sounds like a very intense but rewarding career!

I work for a regional bank in commercial loan servicing. It's a fully remote position, which is nice (and my animals sure like me being home all the time), but kind of boring and not what I want to be doing. I recently completed my Bachelor's degree and am currently working on a couple of certifications in order to get a job as a Credit Analyst.

Pip'n'Piper

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 4, 2022
Im a dirt farmer, I sell premium, all natural, gluten free dirt at wholesale prices. If you want to show your boss you mean business at the next budget meeting or if you want to impress the sweetheart in your life or even as a nice take home for the kids after a birthday party, you can‘t go wrong with one of my patented goodie bags of rich, whole grain, non-dairy dirt… it’s just the ticket! And, for a nominal fee, I can personalize your order to fit all occasions. We have your dirty needs and done dirt cheap!

Snook

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 2, 2019
Idaho
Im a dirt farmer, I sell premium, all natural, gluten free dirt at wholesale prices. If you want to show your boss you mean business at the next budget meeting or if you want to impress the sweetheart in your life or even as a nice take home for the kids after a birthday party, you can‘t go wrong with one of my patented goodie bags of rich, whole grain, non-dairy dirt… it’s just the ticket! And, for a nominal fee, I can personalize your order to fit all occasions. We have your dirty needs and done dirt cheap!
Can I PM you for more info?

King Bulldog

Starting to Get Obsessed
Trauma surgeon sounds like a very intense but rewarding career!

I work for a regional bank in commercial loan servicing. It's a fully remote position, which is nice (and my animals sure like me being home all the time), but kind of boring and not what I want to be doing. I recently completed my Bachelor's degree and am currently working on a couple of certifications in order to get a job as a Credit Analyst.
Congratulations on completing your bachelor's degree! It's a major milestone. Your job sounds interesting to me.

Trauma is very intense. So intense that my former wife and I got divorced. My hours were erratic. It didn't fit our family time. We settled amicably and share custody of our sons. So yeah, trauma is intense, but you have to make sacrifices in your life and find someone who can handle it.

Reactions: Snook

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Is gift wrapping extra? Can you insert a gift card, too?

georged

Lifer
Mar 7, 2013
I'm a trauma surgeon at IU Medical in Indianapolis. I graduated secondary school at 14 and went to Indiana University. I wanted a medical degree and I wanted to work with surgery. I fell in love with the trauma unit and found my calling. It's very exciting.

I'm also a trauma sturgeon.

Great gig. I just wait until someone calls & hires me, slide into the suit, and deliver myself to the appointed location. Then slip, slop, slide, and flop on their dinner table at a restaurant, on their lap at a movie theater, etc., showering them with slime and dangling my mouth tendrils in their face.

The more traumatized they are the better it is for future business, so the freedom to be inventive during the encounters is wonderful.

Screen Shot 2024-01-24 at 1.08.54 PM.png