PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

atchisaw

Lurker
Jul 19, 2015
Marine geologist, I spend a lot of time offshore. Drilling, collecting cores, and surveying the ocean floor.

docspipe

Might Stick Around
Dec 12, 2014
Practiced medicine for 20 years (ER, Family Practice, some surgery). Taught medical studies at a local nursing college. Currently a full time free-lance animation artist, animation adjunct instructor, and piano teacher/composer. www.rudyagresta.com

dutch65

Might Stick Around
Feb 11, 2012
Was an aerospace tig welder building items for the US military for over 20 years. A couple years ago, I started driving a truck OTR when government work started getting hit or miss.

kairos

Lurker
Jan 12, 2014
Mechanical engineer ... most of my work is in the realm of automated controls for electric power plants.

gregprince

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 29, 2014
I was a family therapist for many years, then Project Director for our two county conglomerate. Now I'm retired and haven't found a minute to be bored.

Sep 23, 2015
Georgia
SCUBA Diver for RotoRooter..... :)
Seriously, I am a semi-retired chef, and now I am a full-time musician and freelance writer. I ghost write books and do blogs and articles for several international magazines and websites. I develop cookbooks for kitchen appliance companies, and a lot of other things. I am also a Certified Reiki Master, and teach classes to local individuals and health-care professionals, as well as offer sessions by appointment. I have also conducted cooking and baking classes locally.
In the past, I have been a crop-duster, logger, 3rd mate on a fishing boat, truck driver, and had my own restaurant for a time. I was in both the Marine Corps and the US Navy for 2 enlistment periods. I've been completely around the world 7 times, 4 from east to west (or vice-versa) and 3 from north to south. I have been in love, been shot at, chased and attacked by animals and people, been through the worst that Nature has to offer, and become One with the planet. I have lived (and continue to do so) a full, adventurous life. I wouldn't change any of it for all the tea in China.
Now I live on a mountain in the Wilderness Area of Northern Ga., with white water, and several trout and smallmouth bass streams within easy walking distance of the house(I am a fly fishing and fly tying nut, and I also like kayaking and canoeing...). My nearest neighbor is 6 acres away. I work at home mostly, and get paid online. Life is good.....
I don't know how to post pictures (or get my avatar to show up), otherwise I would show you the waterfall behind the house....beautiful. In the right weather, it makes a really nice cold-water Jacuzzi.

beerandbaccy

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 22, 2015
I was a cameraman for 10 years now I sell and educate about wine and craft beer for a living.

larrylegend

Lurker
Jan 3, 2014
I work for a civil engineering firm doing construction administration work. Essentially, I make sure contractors build or repair things the way we show them on the prints. The job is a good mix of field work and office work.

gogosamgo

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 5, 2015
I am the head of digital marketing and strategy for a web development and marketing sgency in Southern California.

clickklick

Lifer
May 5, 2014
Former nurse, I manage an electrical and mechanical test lab with a focus on product safety. I get to try and break a lot of things.

smokinfireman

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 17, 2015
I am a fireman/emt for my city's fire-rescue. I am also a night dispatcher for my county's EMS provider. I run alot of first responder calls on my off hours.

mrbigglesworth

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 1, 2015
Winston Salem, NC
Photographer at a state university. Love my job. Took a lot of hard work, patience, and persistence to get here. I've worked too many jobs that I hated in my life. I feel very fortunate right now to be doing what I love. Especially when photography isn't held as highly in esteem anymore and job are so hard to come by. :puffy:

Status
Not open for further replies.