PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

nelsongruber

Might Stick Around
Aug 11, 2015
Caracas, Venezuela
Civil engineer, Chef (studied it but never work, only as a hobby), had my own construction company with my dad, then my dad retired, the new government in Venezuela got in, we closed the company, long story short, I´ve been the Sales Manager for the Crown Equipment dealer in Venezuela and the Caribbean for a couple of years now.

nutcracker

Might Stick Around
Oct 28, 2015
I have been a police officer for a mid-size department in north Texas for 7 years. It has all been patrol, but starting traffic in January. I have had a crazy good time but I am ready for the change. Prior jobs have been in high-end retail, claims adjuster for a auto shipper, and junior management in a Fortune 50 company.
I've just started pipe smoking and figure this was a great thread for a first post.

effektor

Might Stick Around
Aug 4, 2013
Industrial electrician. Next year I'll be on afternoons during the summer, perfect for sitting on the roof and enjoying the view of the city with my pipe during lunch.

dalamar

Lurker
Oct 24, 2015
I'm a graveyard shift NOC Technician. More or less like a Maytag repairman, lots of ass in seat time. However when it hits the fan, I get to play with some rather big generators and some neat networking equipment. I do enjoy the hours and the fact I am solo, gives me much time for pipe smoking =D

lifesizehobbit

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 23, 2015
By day, I pay the bills as a Supervisor (Lead) of a second level Tech Support team for an online information provider.
However, I'd much rather be making a living with one of my passions, Hot Rodding, Photography or Stand-Up Comedy.

irishearl

Lifer
Aug 2, 2016
Kansas
Have been in the mental health field for 36 years, most of them as a psychotherapist. But these days it's mostly administration in a community mental health center. However, retirement within the next couple of years is on my radar.

reverendsasquatch

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 13, 2016
Lancaster PA
I wanted to be a professional fly fisherman, but Norman Maclean said there's no such thing. And after watching several of my friends attempt it, I'd say he was right. So I'm working on becoming a Presbyterian minister instead. Technically, I'm a "student" for a living, since I'm merely a pastoral intern right now. It's a full time paid internship which, thankfully, pays the bills while I raise a family of 5, finish my masters degree, and work for the church

coffinmaker

Can't Leave
Jan 20, 2016
Retired from Federal Government at 39 years old, worked for wife, work interferred with hunting and fishing, quit. Now a bum and make coffins for fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.