lelik

Lifer
Aug 21, 2019
Hoyo Epicure # 1
A6SLAY0.jpg

rogers

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 9, 2012
Errands are run, chores are done. Enjoying a lazy summer-like afternoon with one of my favorites, a Padron 2000 robusto and some iced coffee.

Reactions: oldtoby and Bengel

Bengel

Lifer
Sep 20, 2019
El Rey del Mundo
Corona Inmensa
Find it difficult to maneuver the pipe when on my third Manhattan ?

danimalia

Lifer
Sep 2, 2015
San Francisco Bay Area, USA
Hoyo Epicure # 1
A6SLAY0.jpg

I had a box of these and though the flavor was sublimed, they were uniformly rolled way too tight. Seemed like everyone required significant disembowelment with my little PerfectDraw thing. Too bad, because they really tasted fantastic when I could get some smoke out of them. Love the corona gorda size, too, which is about ideal for me most of the time.

Reactions: oldtoby

lelik

Lifer
Aug 21, 2019
I had a box of these and though the flavor was sublimed, they were uniformly rolled way too tight. Seemed like everyone required significant disembowelment with my little PerfectDraw thing. Too bad, because they really tasted fantastic when I could get some smoke out of them. Love the corona gorda size, too, which is about ideal for me most of the time.
50 or 60 % of CC usually plugged or bed rolled.For now i,m stay with Arturo Fuente Chateau Fuente Queen B or King T .Price and quality very good.

danimalia

Lifer
Sep 2, 2015
San Francisco Bay Area, USA
50 or 60 % of CC usually plugged or bed rolled.For now i,m stay with Arturo Fuente Chateau Fuente Queen B or King T .Price and quality very good.

Yes, those are very good. I also like the Rosado Sungrown Magnum line. Habanos SA could really learn a lot about construction and quality control from Fuente. On the flip side, if only Fuente could get some Cuban tobacco to work with!

glassjapan

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 11, 2017

Not sure who your vendor of choice is, but 50-60% is not normal. Not even close.

Reactions: dcon
Status
Not open for further replies.