What did You do Today When Smoking Your Pipe?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 15, 2011
I wasnt smoking at the time but took a walk/jog around town, about 1.8 miles according to the pedometer, then went to the gym and lifted weights for a little while, then played a little basketball. Back at home and going to sit down to a bowl here in just a minute.

samanden

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 11, 2013
Alexandria, VA
I'm working on an encyclopedia entry for a publisher, so I've been smoking some of Peterson's 2012 summertime in my new Sevket while I research. Incidentally I'm using a Butera coloring bowl and I must say it is working rather nicely. Starting to see a pinkish hue blush over the entire pipe, and evenly so.

cavendish36

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 26, 2013
Chatting with my wife, catching up on the forums, watching my dog chase bugs, enjoying the lovely evening it turned out to be.

hodirty

Lifer
Jan 10, 2013
I enjoyed some H&H Eggnog while watching the local parade, now getting a bit buzzed lol

undermidnight

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 26, 2012
I was reading a few chapters of "A Song of Ice and Fire" on the back porch watching a thunderstorm passing by to my north. Blue Mountain was in the bowl :)
Jason

hunterwold1

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 27, 2012
I sat on my patio and smoked some Frog Morton's Cellar in my Butz-Choquin Churchwarden. While sitting there quietly enjoying the bowl, a piliated woodpecker landed on the black locust tree nearby. Beautiful sight. Bonus!

tbradsim1

Lifer
Jan 14, 2012
Southwest Louisiana
Pete I had a Power Stroke that left me 3 times on the side of the road, Wrecker came and took it to dealer, I got a cab and went to the Toyota Dealer and bought a Tundra, it's never looked back, will not have an un dependable vehicle .

trailspike48

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 15, 2013
Pete I had a Power Stroke that left me 3 times on the side of the road, Wrecker came and took it to dealer, I got a cab and went to the Toyota Dealer and bought a Tundra, it's never looked back, will not have an un dependable vehicle.
Brad, I very recently swapped an old used up 350 for a modern 6.0 vortec in my very clean 88 Chevy 2500. I now have an issue where, if it's warm, a vapor lock type symptom exists. I have done much of the work on this truck myself, and not being a mechanic I tend to guess wrong on what needs to be fixed. I'm currently thinking if I reroute the fuel lines I might find the cure.
On Saturday it is being delivered to a real mechanic and I'm hoping to find the cure. If not I have my eye on a sweet little truck.

Status
Not open for further replies.