PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

danimalia

Lifer
Sep 2, 2015
San Francisco Bay Area, USA
Since you changed your lifestyle would you say your concentration is better and that your palate has sharpened?
Maybe a little, sure. My interest level in cigars and pipes has definitely shot up. I don't know if it is a need to have something to obsess over, or maybe just getting as much enjoyment out of what vices are left to me...

I didn't post it, but yesterday I had a Casdagli (formerly Bespoke) Villa Casdagli. It was aight. May or may not try it again in the future.

Villa-Casdagli-Toro.png

Charlie718

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 25, 2021
Bronx, New York
That was my first ever black label trading company (bltc) stick so I don’t want to judge quickly but that cigar did not want to stay lit starting at around the half way mark. The last 3rd of it is staying lit though. Tasted alright though. I was wondering what everyone else thinks about BLTC?

Rockyrepose

Lifer
Oct 16, 2019
Wyoming USA
That was my first ever black label trading company (bltc) stick so I don’t want to judge quickly but that cigar did not want to stay lit starting at around the half way mark. The last 3rd of it is staying lit though. Tasted alright though. I was wondering what everyone else thinks about BLTC?
I really enjoy Bishop Blend and Boondock Saint is pretty good but I haven't bought a lot of them. I did pick up S&R in box form when they released as they have a unique flavor profile. I've got quite a few of those left in my stash but sometimes there are construction issues or maybe I need to dry box them as the wrapper is a bit fragile. I also have numerous singles of quite a few of their older stuff. I'll reach for this brand when I want something a little different but they aren't go to smokes.

danimalia

Lifer
Sep 2, 2015
San Francisco Bay Area, USA
Mixed experiences. I've had several that I thought were pretty mediocre. They definitely seem to lean towards darker, more Maduro type flavors that I enjoy sometimes, but rarely reach soaring heights for me. On the other hand, I liked the Morphine corona quite a bit. And I really liked the Green Hornet a lot. Been a while since I had any, though. Might see if the local shop has any to try or revisit.

YoungButter

Might Stick Around
Jun 19, 2021
I've only tried Deliverance. It was delicious. I smoked it while listening to the Opeth album of the same name driving Highway 133 west through Colorado. It was pretty epic.
That's all though.

Status
Not open for further replies.