Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
On the deck earlier...
enKkFEB.jpg

dcon

Lifer
Mar 16, 2019
Jacksonville, FL
This was the sumatra. So so in my book (a sweetened cap?Why?) I'll smoke these but would not reorder. It is my understanding some of the others are good...
Hailing from Nicaragua with a premium blend of Nicaraguan fillers and binder all dressed up in a Sumatra wrapper leading to a sweet, smooth, and creamy experience. A sweetened cap leading to earthy notes and a solid, robust finish. Med.
You really do have to read through the descriptions to see which Oliva line you are getting a second. I look for the ‘G”’s or a Melanio. They sellout so fast that you hardly have time to decide.

May 2, 2020
Louisiana
You really do have to read through the descriptions to see which Oliva line you are getting a second. I look for the ‘G”’s or a Melanio. They sellout so fast that you hardly have time to decide.
Are the “G” the ones with Cameroon wrappers? I haven’t tried those yet. I’ve only had the Melanio and a Serie O that came in a sampler. Pretty sure it was a Habano wrapper. It was a good cigar. I’d buy seconds of them if their seconds, in general, are decent.

dcon

Lifer
Mar 16, 2019
Jacksonville, FL
Are the “G” the ones with Cameroon wrappers? I haven’t tried those yet. I’ve only had the Melanio and a Serie O that came in a sampler. Pretty sure it was a Habano wrapper. It was a good cigar. I’d buy seconds of them if their seconds, in general, are decent.
Yes, ‘G’ are the ones with Cameroon wrappers. I have not had a bad Oliva Second, yet. I really have to scrutinize them for even cosmetic flaws.

Status
Not open for further replies.