lelik

Lifer
Aug 21, 2019
Herrera Esteli Lonsdale Deluxe

cOQvjlul.jpg

Kilgore Trout

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 5, 2019
Pepin Garcia Cuban Classic. Flavor gets an A, every one I've had has been delicious.

Construction gets an F - , As it burned the wrapper crack, split, unraveled, and the burn was very lopsided. Every one I've smoked as acted similarly. Maybe these need to be stored at an RH above 65%? No idea, because this is the only cigar I've ever had this issue with. Such a shame, because I'd love to have a box of these.
Unknown.jpeg

Pepin Garcia Cuban Classic. Flavor gets an A, every one I've had has been delicious.

Construction gets an F - , As it burned the wrapper crack, split, unraveled, and the burn was very lopsided. Every one I've smoked as acted similarly. Maybe these need to be stored at an RH above 65%? No idea, because this is the only cigar I've ever had this issue with. Such a shame, because I'd love to have a box of these.
View attachment 80201
Sorry to hear that. A significant performance indicator of my cigar smoking experience is the construction and I really get upset if it happens.

Rockyrepose

Lifer
Oct 16, 2019
Wyoming USA
How was it ? Looks like a nice wrapper.

Just finished a Graycliff 10 Year Vintage with a side of Glenburn first flush Darjeeling.
I ended up distracted after I lit it and it sat for a while before I got back go it, I have 4 more with an intent of smoking the next one when I can relax and give it my full attention. It had a bit of pepper and leather but in a good way. There was some flavor that I couldn't pick up on that was unique, it was good though. I'm looking forward to my next.

Status
Not open for further replies.