Lifer
Aug 21, 2019
Arturo Fuente Rosado Sungrown Magnum R 58
NBE2NL1l.jpg

danimalia

Lifer
Sep 2, 2015
San Francisco Bay Area, USA
Age has definitely improved this cigar. The rough edges are gone. Full flavored nic bomb- but it’s almost too much- 2 hours and 20 minutes in and it’s still as long as my bic lighter! This is a 3 hour cigar, good but not great. First 3rd was excellent, 2nd third was mediocre, and this final 3rd is great- creamy and rich but I’m getting fatigued! View attachment 77695
LFD's are packed like little missiles. You are certainly getting your money's worth from a price/weight ratio! I have gotten a bit woozy myself from some of the larger and stronger LFDs like the Double Ligero lanceros and churchills.

Now smoking a Macanudo Inspirado Red. Nothing special, but not atrocious. Kind of poster child for the idea that full body and full strength does not always mean full flavor. The White and Orange Inspirado are better, IMO.

16198347475984013528239300894779.jpg

OzPiper

Lifer
Nov 30, 2020
Sydney, Australia
BRING BACK GOLD MEDALS! Do it, Habanos SA, you cowards! More Bolivar lonsdales! ?
Absolutely agree with the above sentiment.

Unfortunately Habanos SA seems to have discontinued a lot of their narrower ring gauge vitolas in favour of obese sticks. My preference is ring gauges 36 to 50
I'm a smallish guy and don't want to have what looks like a salami poking out of my mouth

Status
Not open for further replies.