PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kilgore Trout

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 5, 2019
Rocky Patel "The Edge" Sumatra. This wasn't for me AT ALL, but if you're into heavy, thick, deep, full, leather on steroids, with an occasional touch of savory butter, this is your cigar. I smoked this thing early last night and this morning my mouth still tastes like a shoe.

Unknown.jpeg

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
Earlier...
CxaiZQO.jpg

3AFa3qW.jpg

danimalia

Lifer
Sep 2, 2015
San Francisco Bay Area, USA
Padron 1926 Serie Natural with a glass of Gin with bitters and lemon sparkling water
View attachment 95699
Wonderful looking combo! I used to love drinks like that in the summer. G&Ts, Tom Collinses, Pimm's Cups, etc...

Now smoking a Joya de Nicaragua Silver with some coffee from Cameroon. When I saw the beans from Cameroon available, I figured I needed to try them. Too bad I don't have a Fuente Don Carlos or Oliva G or something on hand..

20210903_182700.jpg

Wonderful looking combo! I used to love drinks like that in the summer. G&Ts, Tom Collinses, Pimm's Cups, etc...

Now smoking a Joya de Nicaragua Silver with some coffee from Cameroon. When I saw the beans from Cameroon available, I figured I needed to try them. Too bad I don't have a Fuente Don Carlos or Oliva G or something on hand..

View attachment 95752
Yes … It was quite fun. After I finished the cigar, I smoked 5 bowls of pipe, back to back!

Status
Not open for further replies.