PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

dcon

Lifer
Mar 16, 2019
Jacksonville, FL
Took a flyer on a bundle of Oliva Seconds Lanceros from JR. With my birthday discount it was only about 30 bucks for the bundle of 20. These have the Habano wrapper. The only Lanceros that matched that is in the Cain F line. I can’t see anything wrong with the first one I am smoking. It has the typical profile of that wrapper with Nicaraguan fillers. Leathery, slight coffee, and a mild spice. Quite the bargain. B95AA72C-C5E5-4486-AD08-BADAD84F889D.jpeg

lelik

Lifer
Aug 21, 2019
Montecristo Petit Edmundo
G00wJ9pl.jpg

Jun 23, 2019
Had a bowl of GH&Co Dark Plug this morning which has enough Indian leaf to give it that cigar taste, did nothing for me but make me want a cigar so... Now I'm organizing my cellar (new Flying Pig sticks and Gawith flakes and ropes to put away) while starting on this Oliva V Melanio Maduro

1tTxtGNl.jpg

odobenus

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 15, 2018
Vermont
MyGrandfather had a Brama Bull that hated me, ran me out the pasture many times. Fortunately they sold him before I was old enough to draw a bead on him.
Yikes. You can never turn your back on a bull. We've been pretty lucky, but we've had a few that weren't the best. When I showed up at the ER a few years ago thinking my foot was broken (it was just badly contused), I told the intake nurse that our bull had stepped on my foot, but she grew up on a dairy farm and she knew better. She looked at me and said, 'I bet you kicked him in the face. Were you wearing a rubber boot?'

Jan 28, 2018
Sarasota, FL
Smoked a Padron 3000 and 4000 today playing golf. Enjoyed them both immensely, almost the perfect cigar for the golf course. There was a pretty kewl Ranger guy I saw smoking a cigar and chatted with while waiting to hit on a Par 3. He was smoking some no name something or other, I gifted him an Olivia Serie V to smoke. Hope he enjoys it, nice fellow.

pantsBoots

Lifer
Jul 21, 2020
Terra Firma
La Gloria Cubana Medaille d'O No. 4. These were rolled by masters, perfect draw on a cuban ring gauge that says plug to me. I've not smoked a lot of these, one every year and I'm not seeing any aging benefit so far or it's so long between them I can't even recall the differences.

View attachment 59522
La Gloria Cubana typically age wonderfully for many, many years. I had some early '00 Medaille d'Oro no 3 that were insanely good. Probably had legs for another 10-20 years at least.

Enjoy! Have not seen those available for a couple years.

Status
Not open for further replies.