PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

hakchuma

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 13, 2014
Michigan, USA
I'm a tobacco chewer first (that's over) Pipe smoker second. Third adventure, Cigars.. Man, I just love Bandidos. Halfway through one now and I have to say; When I want a break from all the hyperbole of pipe tobacco swimming in my head these things just clear the slate and bring me back to reality and the essence of smoking tobacco. I've left these things in the burlap bag they come in for about 3 years and I don't even care about humidity blah, blah. Each and every single time these little nasty buggers take me by the hand and whisper raunchiness that define who I really am.

Jun 23, 2019
Back on the sticks!

D3UPqtMh.jpg

BenMN

Lifer
Jun 21, 2023
St. Paul, MN
Crowned Heads Le Careme. Not a huge fan of these. Only two more to smoke after this then I start dipping into other sticks.
View attachment 309740
Huh.
Yeah I had a Le Careme "Pastelito" that didn't do much for me. Which I found odd. Hoping more box time helps....
But I know the Pastelito was released in March of '23, and so already had over a year of post-roll aging...

BenMN

Lifer
Jun 21, 2023
St. Paul, MN
Rocky Patel "Grand Reserve" Toro on a magnificent spring day
1000002230.jpg
6 X 52
This was a gift from an international friend that I've been holding for a little while. I read that it was pretty secret and only available outside the US. But they have since (not sure when) started offering it to the US market, and disclosed some details- Ecuadorian wrapper over Honduran and Nicaraguan guts. Its a fine smoke, and I'm coming up on an hour + 45 with 3" left to go.
Good times out back, hope you all are enjoying your Sunday
1000002233.jpg
1000002232.jpg