PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Rockyrepose

Lifer
Oct 16, 2019
Wyoming USA
June 31st was when I first noticed a tickle at the back of my throat that led to the worst summer cold of my life. It was a good two and a half week snot-fest encompassing my 4th of July vacation and beyond . Lost senses of smell and taste for the month of July and have been very slowly regaining those but even today I don't think I'm fully back. Mostly back but it's really hard to judge when you've been at a deficit for that length of time. We had two brands of the C tests left over and those never did test positive. I don't know or care, whatever it was it didn't kill me, just felt that way at times. I feel damn healthy now, been bike riding 15 to 30 mile stretches mostly every other day pretty much since mid July.

There was no point to smoking or frankly eating much over this time period. I fully empathize with everyone who's been through it. Awful.

Anyway, I'm back to my regular smoke intervals and felt like throwing up a post.

Warped Bits of Havana Selection De Capital with water tonight. Nothing Cuban about this smoke but it's got some heft which isn't bad these days. Woodsy, some bitters, black pepper, walnut and deep German chocolate finish 1/3 in.

20230816_182558.jpg

lelik

Lifer
Aug 21, 2019
YaNufdul.jpg